WELCOME TO OUR NEW SITE!!
The SouthEast Texas Hike & Bike Coalition is incorporated in the state of Texas and is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
- Make our community a better place to live by preserving and creating open spaces.
- Encourage physical fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
- Create new opportunities for outdoor recreation.
- Strengthen local economies.
- Protect the environment.
- Preserve culturally and historically valuable areas.
- Increase conservation through reduced use of cars, fuel, and roadways.
- Provide opportunities for bike-to-work commutes and safe routes for walking and cycling to schools and other locations.
- Promote safety both in safe riding habits and safe areas to ride.
Check out the tabs at the top right of this page for upcoming events, meetings, blogs and other fun activities. Also, be sure to like us on our Face book page.