WHERE DO YOU WANT TO RIDE TODAY??
Join us on Wednesday nights at 7 PM for our conversational ride! No one will be left behind, we adjust the pace to the slowest rider.
- 12. to 18 miles at a conversational pace every week depending on the group.
- We leave from Bicycle Sports parking lot (2770 IH-10 E, Beaumont, Texas 77703) next door to Red Lobster Restuarant.
- Come a little early to check your tire pressure, seat height and to ask a more experienced rider if you need help.
- All riders should wear a helmet on every ride, and have working lights on night rides (White - front; Red - rear).
- A reflective vest or light colored clothing is also important on night rides!
This ride is at a faster pace and usually has two groups that start together, with the advanced group riding approximately 40 to 70miles at 17-25 mph, and the intermediate group riding 25 to 40 miles at 12-15 mph on most weeks.
- Leave from the Colonnade Shopping Center parking lot (6410 Phelan Blvd, Beaumont, Texas 77706) at 8 AM.
- Arrive a little early for tire pressure checks, seat height adjustments and for general information about the ride destination.
- Please ask for "Tom Thompson" the Ride Master when you arrive.
The SouthEast Texas Hike & Bike Coalition now has insurance through the League of American Cyclists that covers club events and officers and a $10,000 supplemental accident benefit to all our paid members (this would cover any gaps after your other insurance kicks in). The cost is included for current, paid members and will be paid from coalition dues, but you must be a coalition member to receive benefits. Also HELMETS are a prerequisite for coverage and must be worn on all coalition rides.